New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
      Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      melmonster <melowinters@...>
    • Sara Sbrizaj
      Message 2 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
        I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

        For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

        Thanks,
        Sara Rousseau
      • Sabbath
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
          VERY good questions!

          Sabbath Jackson

          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
            Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012