Re: [cowlesmontessori] start and end times, early outs

  • eliz.maxwell@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2011
      Good. I was assuming that - but we never got any actual communication about it. Thanks for sharing!

      From: Trish <trishkarsjens@...>
      Sender: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:24:51 -0500
      To: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com<cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cowlesmontessori] start and end times, early outs

      Laura-  I actually emailed Nancy and asked.  1:45 is the Wednesday early out time.

      Trish

      Just one kind word can change someone's life.

      On Aug 22, 2011, at 8:16 AM, laura belin <laurabelin@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      My understanding is that the new starting and ending times for Cowles are 8:30 am and 3:15 pm.

      Is every Wednesday still an early out, and if so, is the early dismissal time now 1:45?

      Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm.