start and end times, early outs

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22 6:16 AM
      Hello all,

      My understanding is that the new starting and ending times for Cowles are 8:30 am and 3:15 pm.

      Is every Wednesday still an early out, and if so, is the early dismissal time now 1:45?

      Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm.

      Laurie
    • Trish
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 6:24 AM
        Laura-  I actually emailed Nancy and asked.  1:45 is the Wednesday early out time.

        Trish

        Just one kind word can change someone's life.

      • eliz.maxwell@mchsi.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22 6:33 AM
          Good. I was assuming that - but we never got any actual communication about it. Thanks for sharing!

          From: Trish <trishkarsjens@...>
          Sender: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:24:51 -0500
          To: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com<cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com>