so what's on tap for construction & renovation?

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      I saw this article on Facebook and was wondering what is going on with the current construction at Cowles, versus future plans?

      http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/Departments/CommunicationsCommunityRelations/Newsroom/NewsReleasesAdvisories/tabid/303/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/83/School-Board-Oks-Bonds-for-School-Renovations-Finance-Plan-Will-Save-Money-Support-Projects-Throughout-City.aspx

      How do they decide where to allocate funds and more importantly, since Cowles isn't on the above list of school slotted for asbestos abatement, does that mean we have no asbestos issues or are we still just on the bottom of the list?
      Any speculation or insight?

      --
      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN, SNM

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.

      FRONTIER SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY & FAMILY NURSING
      www.frontierschool.edu(606) 672-2312

      Offering Doctor of Nursing Practice
      Offering Master of Science in Nursing
                • Nurse-Midwifery • Family Nurse Practitioner
                • WHCNP • ADN-to-MSN Bridge

    • adam.egherman@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        My estimation, is funds were already allocated for asbestos abatement from previous money. We are on the list however for renovation or possible addition with the money coming in. I have no idea how money is allocated.
        Adam