Model a Halloween costume?

  • ecwrites
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 2:03 PM
      Hi everyone:

      I'm a parent of a Cowles pre-schooler, but this is not really Cowles-related. I'm working on a Halloween costume photo shoot for Meredith Integrated Marketing. We're looking for two kids to model costumes and pretend to trick-or-treat. The shoot will probably be in late June during the day (in the 8-5 time frame) and take a couple hours to shoot.

      We need a boy and a girl, ages 7-10. We're also looking for a parent to pass out candy. We do pay a modeling fee to models.

      If you're interested, e-mail me a photo to erin.crawford@... - subject line: Halloween Models.

      Thanks!

      Erin