OT: YOU are invited to the Natural Living Expo!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hi all,

      I hope it's ok to forward this invitation to the Cowles list. I know many Cowles parents are involved with businesses or non-profit organizations that will be exhibiting at the Natural Living Expo, and there are kids' activities during the weekend too.

      I'll be there with 1000 Friends of Iowa and Attachment Parenting of Central Iowa, so please stop by and say hello if you're down at the expo.

      Best wishes,

      Laurie Belin

      NLE banner 2

      NATURAL LIVING EXPO
      Saturday April 2 - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
      Saturday April 3 - 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
      Polk County Convention Complex
      501 Grand Avenue
      Des Moines, IA
      FREE!
      Open to the Public
      www.naturallivingexpo.org

      YOU are invited to attend. Please bring your family & friends!

      The 2011 Natural Living Expo is a grassroots, local event that gathers together the Natural Living Community.  Over 125 vendors offer green, natural, healthy, organic, holistic, renewable, reusable goods and services in the following categories: Business & Technology, Community Organizations, Education, Family, Food & Beverage, Green Building, Health & Wellness, Home & Garden and Renewable Energy.

      Please help us spread the word to your community about our event!  We would appreciate it if you would help us by adding our event to your online calendars, newsletters, and conversations within your circles.
      Thank you for helping grow the Natural Living Community!

      FEATURES:
      Swap-O-Rama-Rama Clothing Exchange $10 entrance--bring a bag of unwanted clothes to upcycle!
      Back to Basics Stage
      Natural Kids Zone
      Entertainment Stage
      Free Workshops and Classes
      Eco friendly door prizes
      Naturally delicious food from Fresh Café

      Details about all of these fun and exciting activites can be found at: www.naturallivingexpo.org

      Join us on Facebook and Twitter!
      www.facebook.com
      www.twitter.com

      EXHIBITORS:
      Have a new business to launch? Ready to grow your visibility? Need a boost of new customers, clients or members? We have a few booths left that are available for your business or organization! Contact Tizzy Hyatt at tizzy@... or 515-681-6781 with questions.

      We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
      Thank you.