Re: [cowlesmontessori] Looking for help...... need babysitters!

  • susan gunnink
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2011
      My 15 year old daughter would be available for occasional (not daily or summer, but parents night out etc. as you said)  babysitting.  She attended Cowles from pre-school through 7th grade.  We live in Clive (128th St.).  She can't drive yet but has some family (dad, mom, older Cowles grad bro) who will shuttle sometimes if you can't.  We understand it's not always easy to drive with the little ones!  She can give you Cowles references.  Her name is Sophie Gunnink.  577-9926 if you are interested.  Susan

      On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:33 AM, bethany_sheldon <bethany_sheldon@...> wrote:

      Hello-

      My name is Beth Sheldon and I am a Cowles parent. My daughter Madelyn started this year in Mrs. Wright's preschool. My husband and I are in desperate need to establish a relationship with some babysitters. We don't have any family in town and when events occur such as Parent-Teacher conferences one of us has to miss out and stay home with the kids.

      So I thought about reaching out to the other Cowles parents in hopes that someone might have some resources we could utilize.

      We have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and an 11 month old son, and we live in Urbandale. This would just be for the occasional night out, event or appointment.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance,
      Beth Sheldon