Re: [cowlesmontessori] Buddy the Cougar says hello to Cowles again :)

  • sukaropop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      Im the mama that sent it along and now that the holidays are over we will be volunteering too!  They are doing great work- thanks for supporting them and helping our kids know the power of wildlife conservation!  Give Buddy a cougar hug for me!  Suzanne Popson
    • cmruble1@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Kristie,
        Please keep me on the newsletter email list.
        Happy New Year!

        Carla Ruble
        Partner
        CFO Services