RE: [cowlesmontessori] Buddy the Cougar says hello to Cowles again :)

  • Guderjahn, Lonnie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010

      Hi,

      Please add longud@... to your list J

      Thank You,

      Lonnie R. Guderjahn

      CSS-FINANCE Business Intelligence, Principal Financial Group, 515-248-4225

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
        Im the mama that sent it along and now that the holidays are over we will be volunteering too!  They are doing great work- thanks for supporting them and helping our kids know the power of wildlife conservation!  Give Buddy a cougar hug for me!  Suzanne Popson
      • cmruble1@mchsi.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
          Kristie,
          Please keep me on the newsletter email list.
          Happy New Year!

          Carla Ruble
          Partner
          CFO Services