Buddy the Cougar says hello to Cowles again :)

  • Kristie Burns, MH, ND
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
      Thanks to a mama on this list who sent out information after Buddy visited Cowles!

      I jumped on the chance to volunteer at the Red Rock Wildlife Education Center after that message. I am now helping them with their newsletter and training to be a cougar handler ;) If any of your kids would like to visit Buddy again or some of our other animals please read the newsletter below. This is the first newsletter so I am just sending it here to let you all know what is happening and also to let you know that if you want to be on the e-mail list just let me know. I won't send any more e-mails to this list about it. I just wanted to let everyone here know because I know the kids loved the cougar visit. Some Cowles kids have come into the center already to see Buddy again.

      Send me your e-mail address to: kristie.burns@.... This newsletter will help you keep up to date on our schedule and what new animals we bring in. Rumor has it that a bottle-fed baby bear may be coming soon :)

      If you have trouble viewing the newsletter below you can also see it online at: https://app.verticalresponse.com/app/emails/email/view/1458008737#view_as_html

      Grand Opening January, 2011
      December 31, 2010
      RRWECLogo 3
      Visit Us
      Merle Hay Mall
      Upper Level
      Near Payless Shoes

      January
      Animal Ambassadors
      Buddy the Cougar
      Kiona the Arctic Wolf
      Bridger/ Lola the Timber Wolves

      Special Guests
      Second Weekend in January
      Thumper the Skunk
      Kit the "silver" Red Fox
      Red the Red Fox

      Hours of Operation
      Mall Hours
      Usually 10am - 9pm Weekdays
      10am-6pm Sundays

      Programs
      Unless otherwise posted:
      12:30pm Film Showing
      1:00pm Buddy the Cougar
      1:30pm Kiona the Wolf
      2:30pm Film Showing
      3:00pm Buddy the Cougar
      3:30pm Kiona the Wolf
      4:30 Film Showing
      5:00pm Buddy the Cougar
      5:30pm Kiona the Wolf
      6:30 Film Showing
      7:00pm Buddy the Cougar
      7:30pm Kiona the Wolf

      Read About Us

      Send Your
      Tax Deductible Donations to:

      Pella Wildlife Company
                                                                  1203 Columbus St.
                                                                   Pella, IA. 5021
      Grand Opening January, 2011!
      box_top.gif
      Dear Friend,

      cougarpicture We invite you to come to our Grand Opening at the Merle Hay Mall during the month of January and bring your friends. Our January programs will feature Buddy the Cougar and Kiona the Wolf. We will also be welcoming special guests during the second weekend in January - Kit and Red the Red Foxes and Thumper the Skunk.

      Link to our website

      box_bottom.gif

      T-Shirts are Back in Stock!

      Due to popular demand our Red Rock Wildlife T-shirts are back in stock. We are also featuring a new selection of Mountain T-shirts with wolf artwork.

      $10.00 Donation - Red Rock Wildlife T-Shirt

      $15.00 Donation - Mountain 'Wolf" T-Shirt (Retails for $24.00)

      We also have art prints and a limited number of board games in stock.

      Remember - all of your donations help feed and house our wildlife and help us reach our goal of purchasing land near Red Rock for Iowa's first drive-through wildlife park.

      Findusonfacebook

      Tel: (312) 213-7975

      Email: Newsletter@...

    • Guderjahn, Lonnie
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010

        Hi,

        Please add longud@... to your list J

        Thank You,

        Lonnie R. Guderjahn

        CSS-FINANCE Business Intelligence, Principal Financial Group, 515-248-4225

[...]

        Des Moines Register Article

[...]

        -----Message Disclaimer-----

        This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to Connect@... and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained as required by law or regulation.

        Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

        While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that The Principal is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements.
      • sukaropop@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
          Im the mama that sent it along and now that the holidays are over we will be volunteering too!  They are doing great work- thanks for supporting them and helping our kids know the power of wildlife conservation!  Give Buddy a cougar hug for me!  Suzanne Popson
        • cmruble1@mchsi.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
            Kristie,
            Please keep me on the newsletter email list.
            Happy New Year!

            Carla Ruble
            Partner
            CFO Services