Public opinion survey, including education, available through Friday, November 10

  • Shari Hrdina
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      The public has an opportunity to provide input about our community through the Capital Crossroads campaign.  There are several questions regarding education.

      "The public input opportunity has begun for Capital Crossroads: A Vision for Greater Des Moines & Central Iowa. The vision planning process is a comprehensive, inclusive and forward-seeking effort to build regional consensus on the future of Central Iowa."

      Deadline: This Friday, November 10

      For more info: http://www.waukee.org/news/article115.html or http://www.businessrecord.com/main.asp?SectionID=34&SubSectionID=97&ArticleID=11407
      For the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMX8QV5

      The survey does not ask for personally identifying information like name/phone, although it requests demographic info (optional).
      About 3/4 into the survey there are questions regarding transportation, environmental quality.
      The survey takes 10-25 minutes depending on how many comments you want to add.

    • Judy Diedrichs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
        Did you mean DECEMBER 10th?