question on trunk or treat

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2010
      I don't know who is organizing the trunk or treat, so I thought I'd send this to
      the yahoo group. My kids would like us to have our car in the parking lot this
      year, but we've never done that before. Do I need to sign up to be one of the
      cars handing out treats, and if so, is it too late? Or is it still ok as long as
      we get our car there early enough on Friday?

      Thanks in advance for any information on the event.

      Laurie
    • Trish
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2010
        Thanks for asking this question.  I was going to send out an email on this by Wednesday.  There is no need to sign up for a spot.  As long as you are there before 5:45 you are set!

        Trish K.
        Cmpg Social chair

        Just one kind word can change someone's life.

        On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:24 PM, laura belin <laurabelin@...> wrote:

        I don't know who is organizing the trunk or treat, so I thought I'd send this to
        the yahoo group. My kids would like us to have our car in the parking lot this
        year, but we've never done that before. Do I need to sign up to be one of the
        cars handing out treats, and if so, is it too late? Or is it still ok as long as
        we get our car there early enough on Friday?

        Thanks in advance for any information on the event.

        Laurie

      • Guderjahn, Lonnie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2010

          Thank You,

          Lonnie R. Guderjahn

          CSS-FINANCE Business Intelligence, Principal Financial Group, 515-248-4225

          Thanks for asking this question.  I was going to send out an email on this by Wednesday.  There is no need to sign up for a spot.  As long as you are there before 5:45 you are set!

          Trish K.

          Cmpg Social chair

          Just one kind word can change someone's life.

          On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:24 PM, laura belin <laurabelin@...> wrote:

          I don't know who is organizing the trunk or treat, so I thought I'd send this to
          the yahoo group. My kids would like us to have our car in the parking lot this
          year, but we've never done that before. Do I need to sign up to be one of the
          cars handing out treats, and if so, is it too late? Or is it still ok as long as
          we get our car there early enough on Friday?

          Thanks in advance for any information on the event.

          Laurie

          -----Message Disclaimer-----

          This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to Connect@... and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained as required by law or regulation.

          Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

          While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that The Principal is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements.