class lists

  • Kari Ward
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

      Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

      Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
        Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        melmonster <melowinters@...>
      • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
          Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          melmonster <melowinters@...>
        • Sara Sbrizaj
          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
            I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

            For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

            Thanks,
            Sara Rousseau
          • Sabbath
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
              VERY good questions!

              Sabbath Jackson

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012