Wow, thank you Colleen!

  • Louisa @ The Stork Wearhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      So I was reading in the paper about the Cowles "healthiest school in Iowa award" and noted a little sentence toward the end of the article - the application was submitted by Colleen Kinney, a Cowles parent.

      Then I'm reading the CMPG minutes, and it mentions that Cowles has received a Farm to School grant of $4,000.  The application for the grant was submitted by Colleen Kinney.

      And of course, a few of the events that helped Cowles get the healthiest school award, the Healthy Harvest at Halloween, and the healthy teeth event on Valentine's Day, were organized by Colleen.

      I just wanted to let you know publicly, Colleen, that your efforts on behalf of Cowles are not going unnoticed!!!  Thank you for all your work.

      Louisa Dykstra