CMPG Meeting tonight!

  • Melissa Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      Our September CMPG meeting is tonight 6:00-7:00 in the music room at Cowles. Free childcare will be provided up in the Pax Place room. After the meeting, we'll have an ice cream social - a great time to get to know other Cowles parents!

      You can find the agenda for the meeting on our new website (part of the Cowles website) at http://www.cowlesmontessori.org/cmpg - scroll down to the list of meeting dates and click on "Agenda" to download.

      Hope to see you there!
      Melissa Winters