Hello All!

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi! I hope the new school year is getting off to a great start for all Cowles families! If you are receiving this email and NO LONGER HAVE A CHILD ENROLLED AT COWLES could you please send me a message so I can update our group settings? Thank you!

      JessicaBB

      --
      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN,CD(DONA)

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.

      FRONTIER SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY & FAMILY NURSING
      www.frontierschool.edu • (606) 672-2312

      Offering Doctor of Nursing Practice
      Offering Master of Science in Nursing
                • Nurse-Midwifery • Family Nurse Practitioner
                • WHCNP • ADN-to-MSN Bridge

    • Kristy Morse
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010

        Hi Jessica,

        Our children are no longer enrolled at Cowles.  You can remove me from the group list.

        Kristy Morse