New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 9 1:54 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
      Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      melmonster <melowinters@...>
    • Kari Ward
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

        Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

        Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

      • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
          Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 1 6:58 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
            Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            melmonster <melowinters@...>
          • Sara Sbrizaj
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 1 7:19 AM
              I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

              For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

              Thanks,
              Sara Rousseau
            • Sabbath
              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 1 7:28 AM
                VERY good questions!

                Sabbath Jackson

                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 8 11:20 AM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012