Mrs. Stacey's Bookchat Friday - Photos Uploaded

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007

      Dear Parents,

      I upoaded some photos (only a few) from the Bookchat on Friday at Grounds for Celebration. Keep in mind that this is a great way to share photos because nobody can see these photos except other parents from the group AND you can download and print any photos of your child you may find here.

      If you have any bookchat photos you can easily choose that album and upload them to the album too.

      Blessings & Health,

      Kristie

      www.thedreamangels.com

      www.thedreamangelslimo.com