class lists

    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 4 12:28 PM
      Hi all,

      Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

      http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

      Laurie

    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
        Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        melmonster <melowinters@...>
      • Kari Ward
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

          Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

          Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
            Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              melmonster <melowinters@...>
            • Sara Sbrizaj
              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                Thanks,
                Sara Rousseau
              • Sabbath
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                  VERY good questions!

                  Sabbath Jackson

                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                      Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012