great videos about Montessori

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010
      These videos were forwarded to me and I want to share them with you. Each one is only about 3.5 minutes long. They were such a lovely reminder about the differences we can see in our Montessori kids that me might overlook because we are so used to them! I watched them out of order, starting with #3. They would be nice to share with other family or friends who wonder about Montessori. Enjoy!
      Jessica BB

      Part 1

      Part 2

      Part 3

      --
      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN,CD(DONA)

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.

      FRONTIER SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY & FAMILY NURSING
      www.frontierschool.edu • (606) 672-2312

      Offering Doctor of Nursing Practice
      Offering Master of Science in Nursing
               • Nurse-Midwifery • Family Nurse Practitioner
               • WHCNP • ADN-to-MSN Bridge