Thursday of Teacher Appreciation week....

  • Patricia Karsjens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Greetings to all who are on this list!!

      This week has been and will be a week of pampering our teachers.  They have been overwhelmed with our kindnesses so far.  I am still in need of a little help for Thursday evening meals though.  Please email me if you can help with any aspect of a meal to send home with staff so that they can relax on this evening at home.

      I appreciate all who have helped and all who will help!!  And if you can't, words of support are appreciated!!

      Trish

      --
      Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.