Re: [cowlesmontessori] OT: free Justin Roberts concert

  • Lydia Iacono
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      Hi Laura,

      Thanks for the tip about Justin Roberts. We like him a lot too.

      We may not be able to go to Wizard today. Day has become chaotic.

      Lydia
      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:02 AM, laura belin <laurabelin@...> wrote:

      FYI, Des Moines native Justin Roberts will play a free concert in the lower bridge court of Merle Hay Mall on Sunday, May 23 at 3 pm.

      If you are not familiar with his work, he writes great pop music for kids that is listenable for adults too!

      Lydia
      www.PottersField.etsy.com