OT: free Justin Roberts concert

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      FYI, Des Moines native Justin Roberts will play a free concert in the lower bridge court of Merle Hay Mall on Sunday, May 23 at 3 pm.

      If you are not familiar with his work, he writes great pop music for kids that is listenable for adults too!

      Laurie
    • Lydia Iacono
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 9:02 AM
        Hi Laura,

        Thanks for the tip about Justin Roberts. We like him a lot too.

        We may not be able to go to Wizard today. Day has become chaotic.

        Lydia

        www.PottersField.etsy.com