Wizard of Oz

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm thinking about taking my boys (4 and 7) to see the North HS production of Wizard of Oz this Sunday at 2. Are any other Cowles families interested in going?

      You can either reply to this e-mail or call me at 276-6971.

    • Lydia Iacono
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
        Hi Laura, I would like to take Aldo to the production too. Are you thinking of meeting up somewhere first? Perhaps a carpool?

        Lydia

        www.PottersField.etsy.com