response to funding cut

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Here is some information that I would like to pass on about community response to DMPS funding cuts.

      Date:
      Monday, March 8, 2010
      Time:
      7:15pm - 8:45pm
      Location:
      First Christian Church - Fellowship Hall 1st Floor
      Street:
      2500 University Ave
      City/Town:
      Des Moines, IA

      Description

      The goal is to work with AMOS for a three-fold response: to the short term crisis, for how we can reinvigorate a public commitment to funding public education, and to create an empathetic but firm accountability system for DMPS.

      Please distribute widely this call to meet. Note the DAY and VENUE changes. These are firm!

      When: Monday, March 8, 7:15-8:45 pm
      Where: First Christian Church Fellowship Hall, 2500 University Ave (Parking on 25th Street)

      To learn more about AMOS, see the following link:

      http://www.amosiowa.org/node/43

      --
      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN,CD(DONA)

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.
      www.tattooedmamashouse.blogspot.com
      Twitter: JessicaBB