New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
      Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
      Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hi all,

        Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

        http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

        Laurie

      • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
          Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          melmonster <melowinters@...>
        • Kari Ward
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

            Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

            Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

          • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                melmonster <melowinters@...>
              • Sara Sbrizaj
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                  I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                  For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                  Thanks,
                  Sara Rousseau
                • Sabbath
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                    VERY good questions!

                    Sabbath Jackson

                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                      Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                        Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012