New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
      Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
      Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
        Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
        Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
          Hi all,

          Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

          http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

          Laurie

        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
            Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            melmonster <melowinters@...>
          • Kari Ward
            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

              Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

              Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

            • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  melmonster <melowinters@...>
                • Sara Sbrizaj
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                    I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                    For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                    Thanks,
                    Sara Rousseau
                  • Sabbath
                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                      VERY good questions!

                      Sabbath Jackson

                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                        Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                          group.

                          File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                          Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012