Re: [cowlesmontessori] Novemebr 2nd CMPG Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      I keep trying to become a fan of the Facebook group, but when I click on the button nothing happens.

      Also, I seem to be unable to post a comment anywhere or even update my own status, even though I am logged in.

      Can some Facebook-literate person explain what I am doing wrong here? Off list e-mail: laurabelin@....