Novemebr 2nd CMPG Meeting

  • Patricia Karsjens
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hello to you all!!

      I am writing to remind you of our CMPG meeting this evening.  I look forward to seeing you all!

      Also, if you have any business for the meeting, please get that to me by three pm....

      Thanks again for being a part of Cowles!!
      Trish Karsjens

      --
      "The course of human history is determined, not by what happens in the skies, but by what takes place in our hearts."
      -- Sir Arthur Kent

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          I keep trying to become a fan of the Facebook group, but when I click on the button nothing happens.

          Also, I seem to be unable to post a comment anywhere or even update my own status, even though I am logged in.

          Can some Facebook-literate person explain what I am doing wrong here? Off list e-mail: laurabelin@....