sidewalks

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      Like many of you, I am concerned about the lack of sidewalks on 64th and Del Matro. With so many cars coming in and out of Cowles every day, this is an accident waiting to happen.

      There is a chance that the city of Windsor Heights will move forward with plans to add sidewalks to those streets next year, but several people running for City Council oppose this idea. In fact, only two of the six or seven candidates for Windsor Heights City Council support additional sidewalks.

      The top three candidates will be elected on November 3, and in recent years the margin between the third-place and fourth-place candidates for Windsor Heights City Council was literally 2 votes one time and 7 votes another time.

      I know that this list is not for political discussions, but if anyone
      wants to help me spread the word among friends and neighbors in Windsor
      Heights, I would greatly appreciate it. Please call me at 276-6971, or e-mail me off-list at laurabelin@....

      Best wishes,