75% off backpacks/lunch bags

  • Shari Hrdina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
      At Target (Merle Hay) the backpacks and lunch bags are now 75% off.  Like last year, I bought backpacks ahead for next year.

      Thought I'd let you know if this would work for you.

    • Guderjahn, Lonnie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009

        Sounds good

        Thank You,

        Lonnie R. Guderjahn

        GFR-IS, Corp Acctg, IT Business Intelligence, Principal Financial Group, 515-248-4225

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009
          Thanks Shari!

          We took your advice. Ellie has been wanting a wheeled backpack because her middle school books have been weighing her down. We got a $60 backpack for $15.