School Supply finds for the week

  • Kristy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Just thought I'd share my bargains for the week.
      While I know the CMPG offers a great program to get our supplies, money is tight this year so we are shopping on our own.

      This week at Wal-Mart:
      Green Works Spray- $2.82
      10ct. Washable Crayola Markers $2.00
      12ct. Crayola Colored Pencils $1.00
      Composition Books $.50
      8ct. Crayola Markers $1.00 (Broad and Thin)
      Kids Scissors (Not Fiskars) $.74
      Wet Ones Hand Wipes $1.97

      Walgreens:
      Blue Plastic Pocket Folders $.50
      3x5 Lined Index Cards $.39
      4ct. Expo Dry Erase Markers $1.99
      Fiskars Scissors $.99
      4 boxes of Puffs $3.49

      Office Max:
      2 pocket prong folders are $.01 each (limit 6)
      #2 pencils (store brand) $.10 box for 12 (limit 3)
      Composition Books $.50

      I'm having trouble finding 10ct. WASHABLE Crayola markers. I'm only finding 8cts. and Crayola brand 16 count jumbo markers. Any suggestions?

      I'd love to know where you all are finding good buys for supplies!

      Kristy Morse
      (Jack and Zachary's mom)