question about the Scouts

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      Hi all,

      Our son David (age 6, just finishing kindergarten) was really interested in that flyer they sent home about the Cub Scouts recently. We missed the meeting they had a couple of weeks ago. If anyone has experience with this group, could you please call me at 276-6971 or e-mail me at laurabelin@...? I'd like to find out more about the activities, time commitment, etc. for first-graders. Or, if you don't have direct experience but know someone we should talk to, I'd appreciate that suggestion too.

      Thanks in advance,

      Laurie Belin