Great reading for the summer!!

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 4:29 PM
      The Battle of the Books (BoB) lists for next year are now posted under files! Battle of the Books is a regional voluntary reading program that culminates in a "battle" between teams from different schools around Des Moines. Elementary BoB is open to kids reading at 3rd grade
      level and above. Middle School BoB is for kids in 6 through 8th grade. The elementary BoB group will read from a list of 40 books. Middle Schoolers read from a list of 30 books. Kids can get a head start for next year. Happy reading!
    • Patricia Karsjens
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 12:14 PM
        Thanks Sandee!!  I know what Lessa and Maeve will be reading this summer!!  Oh Lessa, can you say Shakespeare?  Woohoo!!

        Trish

        --
        "The course of human history is determined, not by what happens in the skies, but by what takes place in our hearts."
        -- Sir Arthur Kent