New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , May 18, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
      Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
      Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
        Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
        Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
          Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
          Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
            Hi all,

            Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

            http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

            Laurie

          • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
              Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              melmonster <melowinters@...>
            • Kari Ward
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

              • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  • Sara Sbrizaj
                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                      I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                      For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                      Thanks,
                      Sara Rousseau
                    • Sabbath
                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                        VERY good questions!

                        Sabbath Jackson

                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                          group.

                          File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                          Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                            group.

                            File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                            Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012