Off Topic: Does anyone have a carseat &/or bed side rail I can borrow

  • sidemama
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2009
      from Thursday to Monday of this week? My 3 year old nephew is coming to visit and it would be nice if they didn't have to bring his. I would be happy to pick up and return at your convenience and include a dinner for the privilege. We would take good care of it. If you have something I can borrow, please email me directly at gunninks5@...

      Thanks!

      Susan Gunnink