Props needed for school play!

  • TattooedMama
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      "The school play The Phantom Tollbooth is looking for a small car or cart or other vehicle that could be decorated to look like a car, with functioning wheels.  Must seat or stand 3 kids total (4 is preferred) which includes the driver.  E-mail Ben Allaway at benlmnop@... or call 720-1038."

      "SHEETS ARE NEEDED URGENTLY for the Phantom Tollbooth set construction.  They don't need to be perfect, we can cover holes.  Please e-mail Ben Allaway at benlmnop@... or call 720-1038."

      Jessica B-B
      "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."