a better way to teach math?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I thought parents and teachers would be interested in this article about a different way to teach young kids math. It made me want to learn more about the method:

      http://tiny.cc/DiQuA

      Best,

      Laurie
    • TattooedMama
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
        Thanks for that article Laurie. I am one of those people who definitely could have benefited from learning to love math in a different way. =)

        Jessica B-B
        "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."