How do we hold on and let go?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 2:13 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I thought this call-in event organized by Attachment Parenting International would be of interest to the Cowles community:

      How Do We Hold On and Let Go At the Same Time?

      Don't miss API LIVE! March 30th when Dr. Gordon Neufeld (Hold Onto Your Kids)
      returns for another illuminating, powerful, and hope-filled discussion
      on how to connect with our growing children and teens while we honor
      their burgeoning independence. With interviewer, former NBC anchor and
      author, Lu Hanessian (Let the Baby Drive) and API Co-founders and co-authors Lysa Parker/Barbara Nicholson (Attached at the Heart).

      Register Now - API LIVE! MARCH 30th, 9 pm ET

      More details are at http://www.attachmentparenting.org

      Best,