Early Dismisal Care Available

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Dear Fellow Cowles Parents,

      I just wanted to remind anyone who might need help today that I do offer
      an early-day out program care at my home in Windsor Heights - I live
      about ten blocks from the school and I pick the kids up. I charge $15.00
      a child for care from early out - 5:30 or 6:00 (later available by
      request).

      I run this program on all the early out days and we don't have any
      spaces left on our regular days (I am all full) but I do also offer care
      on snow-days out ($35.00 a day for a full day) and early-outs ($15.00)
      for snow. Many of my regular children do not come on the snow-days off
      because their parents take time off work. So I do have openings for
      today and any other snow days that may happen this year.

      You just need to call me at 319-573-3513 and make sure I know to pick up
      your child. All the kids meet me on Del Matro and 64th.

      Blessings & Health,

      Kristie