Natural Living Expo

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      Hello all,

      I am one of the organizers of the fourth annual Natural Living Expo, which will be held at the Polk County Convention Center in Des Moines the weekend of March 28-29, 2009.

      Last year we had about 67 vendors, of which about one-third were non-profit organizations and two-thirds were businesses. Several Cowles parents were exhibitors at the expo, either representing their small businesses or as a member of a non-profit group.

      If anyone would like vendor information, please e-mail me directly off-list (laurabelin@...), and I will send it to you. There is a significant discount for groups and businesses that register to be vendors by November 15.

      Also feel free to call me with any questions at 515-276-6971.

      Thanks,

      Laurie Belin