Re:Chili for the Auction

  • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      I'll be bringing chili and cornbread, but mine was going to have meat.
    • TattooedMama
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Meat is totally fine. I just want to make sure we have a table overflowing with chili....
        Bring on the crockpots...

        Jessica B-B
        "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."

        I'll be bringing chili and cornbread, but mine was going to have meat.

      • Patti and Joe