Chili for the Auction

  • TattooedMama
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      I am wondering how many people are planning to bring chili to the Chili supper this weekend? I especially want to make sure that we enough vegetarian options available for our families that are vegetarian.
      I will be bringing a crock pot of Spicy Black Bean soup (vegan) and my regular super spicy chili.
      Anyone else?

      Jessica B-B
      "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."

    • Jeanne Weakland
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hi Jessica & All-
        I am planning on bringing pesto pasta (Vegetarian)!
        Thanks,
        Jeanne Weakland
      • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          I'll be bringing chili and cornbread, but mine was going to have meat.
        • TattooedMama
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
            Meat is totally fine. I just want to make sure we have a table overflowing with chili....
            Bring on the crockpots...

            Jessica B-B
            "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."

            I'll be bringing chili and cornbread, but mine was going to have meat.

          • Patti and Joe