Middle School Dance

  • lorafraracci
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Hi folks,

      I have a little problem and maybe someone has some ideas. I need 1 or 2
      speakers and an amp for the dance coming up this Fri. I thought that I
      was going to be able to use the equipment that I used at the Sweetheart
      Dance but tha fell through at the last minute. I would only need it
      from 7-8:30 Friday the 31st. I have a computer that I used last year. I
      would love to get something for free but do have a little $.
      Thank you in advance everyone!

      Lora Fraracci
      lorafraracci@...
      or 710-6416