Idea for parent forum

  • elvismara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      I'm so happy to hear that parent education will be happening this
      year. How about a session or part of a session on Montessori in the
      home? Simple stuff like putting coat and backpack hooks where your
      child can reach them, kitchen items also in a reachable location so the
      child can help set the table, etc, and some of the ideas shared in the
      Michael Olaf catalog are really helpful in that regard. (They have
      great text, not just lovely, expensive products.)

      Mara Egherman, parent of Cora (age 11) and Zeke (age 6)