Looking For A Preteen/Teen Sitter

  • sargiske
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      I'm looking for a babysitter. Someone to watch my boys while I'm at
      dinner on a Friday or while studying on the weekend. -I'm a nursing
      student and need LOTS of study time.
      My boys are Grant 7, and Jake 4. We live in the Merle Hay Neighborhood,
      57th and Forest area. If you know anyone that would be interested
      please send their info my way.
      Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all better. -Kelly