Re: When is BOB?

  • elvismara
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
      Jessica and everyone,

      BoB (Battle of the Books) meets monthly, at 7:30 am in the library.
      First Thursday of each month. There has been one meeting, and new
      members are welcome! Sandee Lyons is in charge and a couple of other
      parents including me are helping a bit.

      Mara Egherman

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
      <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

      > How often does Battle of the Books meet?
      > I have a kid here that doesn't believe in bringing papers home to
      his parents... =)
      > Is it weekly? Monthly?
      > Thanks,
      > Jessica
      >

      > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      > Holistic Moms Network
      > Des Moines, IA
      >

      > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
      Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin