Playdate for children in Mrs. Mattes Class

  • amy_dave_peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      Hi! My name is Amy and my 4 year old son is in Mrs. Mattes' a.m.
      class. I am interested in planning a very simple play date for the
      children to get better acquainted. About an hour or so at a local
      park is what I had in mind. I would love to know if you are interested.

      Looking forward to getting together. Amy