Looking to Carpool 42nd / Forest Ave Area in DSM

  • K Weakland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi.  My name is Kurt Weakland.  My wife Jeanne and I are looking to see if anyone in the 42nd St / Forest area in DSM are interested in doing a carpool. Our son Alex is in 5th grade, so we would have room for 2 to 3 more interested parties/kids. Needless to say, if we can save some time and energy sharing rides, that would be nice.

      Thanks, Kurt

      --
      kw