Aftercare and Day&Early Out Enrichment/Childcare program

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2008

      Dear Parents,

      I'm offering an enrichment program again this year after school, on early days out and on school-days off. This is the third year I have offered this program in Des Moines and the 8th year I have offered the program in general.

      Details are at:

      http://herbnites.tripod.com/enrichmentcampsforkids/

      Call me at 319-573-3513 or e-mail me at: herbnhome@...

      I consider ages of each child and other factors when enrolling so we do need to talk/meet first to make sure we are a "good fit" for each other. I only take a very limited number of children. I run my own business from home (www.TheDreamAngels.com) so I do accept credit cards, checks or cash.

      Blessings & Health,

      Kristie (Mama to Mosi, Sunii and Sofi Mandil)